Maru Ehitus AS civil engineering department was created in year 2000.
We started with project documentation for the building sites and shop drawings for the manufacturers. Since 2006 we provide our services in civil engineering as a general contractor as well as a sub-contractor. Our primary engineering objectives are residential-, industrial- and public buildings.
We consider our strenghts to be construction engineering and complete solutions from the sketches to the construction documents.
Our engineers are experienced in complicated and high-demanding civil engineering projects, including projects to the foreign countries such as Iceland, Latvia, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan.
The following software is used: TEKLA, TEKLA BimSight, ArchiCAD, ROBOT, MagiCAD, AutoCAD etc.
We execute the following design assignments:
- development of a conceptual design based on a business plan;
- general design and project management of design;
- architectural design;
- design of timber, concrete, steel and masonry structures;
- preparation of renovation projects;
- preparation of expert opinion;
- compilation of detailed planning;
- design of water and sewage systems;
- preparation of production drawings for construction elements.
Due to the long-term collaboration with the factories and the building companies our projects comply with demands of the factories and the building sites. We are cooperating with Tallinn University of Technology and Tallinn Tehnikakõrgkool / University of Applied Sciences.
Some examples of intricate projects:
- Design of steel constructions of Saku Suurhall, Tallinn Estonia (2001)
- Design of steel constructions of Riga Arena, Riga Latvia (2005)
- Design of concrete and steel constructions of office and residential building, Tallinn Estonia (2008)